Season 1, Episode 6
August 1, 2020
The Close Nacho Ball is being robbed and the Danger Force are stuck in trash cans. Losing hope, Captain Man calls for his secret weapon, AWOL, who was supposed to jump through a window but got caught in rope when getting scared of a butterfly. Brainstorm gets scared when he wakes up blindfolded, so Captain Man resorts to Volt, who has her hands free and can easily stop the criminal. Volt is distracted and isn't using her powers so the criminal is easily able to get away, much to Captain Man's annoyance. The criminal comes back for hot sauce but Volt's second chance fails, only for the criminal to return for a lollipop, but she is still daydreaming. The criminal dabs and escapes. At the Man's Nest, Captain Man and Schwoz are mad that Volt let the criminal get away, so they start talking about how weird Chapa's been lately while she was in the bathroom. Captain Man thinks that she's possessed so he pulls out a ray-gun and suggests ending her, so Mika suggests otherwise. Chapa comes back into the room and suspects the others talking about her; she recognizes her mistakes and suggests to make it up to them by getting some food. Schwoz explains that he put some of Chapa's hair into a machine and determined that she is in love with someone. Meanwhile, Chapa is at Hip Hop Purée staring at Creston.
At SwAG, Mika is creating a board to show the possible crushes for Chapa, but Miles thinks Chapa's in love with him and Bose thinks otherwise. He also made a board to show his suspect. Captain Man walks in geared up and ready to end Mika's suspects but Miles suggests fighting not being the answer, but Captain Man recalls the rat circus that didn't solve the rat problem. Mika then looks at Bose's board and notices multiple receipts with the same cashier name, Creston, so Captain Man starts walking to end Creston when Mika suggests to go and talk to him herself, saying that they can't be together because Chapa made a commitment to saving Swellview. She makes a point that Ray doesn't have any friends, and the others agree, but trying to back himself up, Ray says that he has a friend named Kunka, which the others think is a lie, so he walks into the closet pretending to be on a call with Kunka while Mika joins the others to watch the rat circus before she leaves. Ray goes to the Close Nacho Ball, crazily looking for someone named Kunka, and asks his "mother" to borrow him to prove to the others that he has friends, when the real mother walks in and sprays Ray with mace. Mika goes to Hip Hop Purèe and asks Courtney where Creston is, only before noticing him and drooling. Miles replaces the picture of Michael B. Jordan with his own and then suggests to go to Hip Hop Purèe because the girls didn't come back. Soon after arriving confidently, Miles and Bose also notice Creston and start drooling when Mika and Chapa ask why they are there and all gaze at Creston.
When Creston goes on break, the kids argue about who should be with Creston. At the Nice Nacho Ball, Ray runs in screaming in his search for Kunka ending in him getting maced, when a guy named Kunka walks over to talk to Ray about himself and become friends. Suddenly, Kunka reveals himself as the criminal from the Close Nacho Ball and sprays Ray with mace to make him the hostage to rob Nacho Ball. Still arguing, the kids feel a super-buzz from Schwoz and rush to Nacho Ball. They foil the criminal's plan by using their powers, while Ray tries to explain that that was his friend Kunka. Miles takes Take-Out to jail and Ray is upset. Later that night, the force is watching the news, which explains how Creston is moving to Neighborville to spend time with his girlfriend, who sources say is not that cute. Other then that there is no other news, so Trent and Mary plan to sit in awkward silence. After turning the news off, Ray explains that they learned a lesson: that Ray has a good friend named Kunka. The kids are still convinced that Ray doesn't have any friends, and Ray starts crying while talking about him indeed having friends. All of a sudden, the voice of Henry Hart is heard by the tubes, and Ray looks around to see his old friend. He starts to drool and then Henry asks when Schwoz built the Man's Nest while Ray is still looking at Henry in awe.
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz Schwartz
- Dana Heath as Mika (ShoutOut)
- Terrence Little Gardenhigh as Miles (AWOL)
- Luca Luhan as Bose (Brainstorm)
- Havan Flores as Chapa (Volt)
- Jax Kemp as Creston Chestwell
- Boone Platt as Take-Out/Kunka
- Tori Keeth as Mandy/Sandy
- Monique Burias Shi as Courtney
- Nicole J. Butler as Lil' Kunka's Mom
- Jennifer Marie as Jacey
- Carter Young as Lil' Kunka
Special Guest Cast
- Jace Norman as Henry Hart
|“||AWOL is bouncing into a wall. ShoutOut's mouth is covered up, which is kinda nice actually. And Brainstorm's taking a much-needed nap!||”|
— Captain Man
|“||All geared up and ready to go, gonna end some people I don’t know... Gonna make some random strangers bleed!||”|
— Captain Man
|“||Dude, are you still crying?||”|
— Henry Hart
- Jace Norman guest stars in this episode.
- There is a cliffhanger "to be continued" meaning that this episode will be continued onto the next episode.
- Ray mentions that he's known the Danger Force kids for six weeks, meaning that it's been three weeks since the events of The Danger Force Awakens.
- Ray and Chapa mention the Taylor Swift song "You Need to Calm Down."
- Ray breaks the fourth wall by saying "No one's even going to remember that reference" when being asked about getting frosted tips, a gag mentioned in The Danger Force Awakens.
- Michael B. Jordan's photo cameos in this episode.
- The actor for Creston was changed during post production of this episode. It was originally going to be TikTok star Chase Hudson, and some past clips of the episode prove this, but he was replaced.
- While a bit tricky to notice, Jace Norman as Henry Hart was green screened into this episode, along with Jax Kemp as Creston.
- Henry Hart from Henry Danger returns in this episode.
- Like in the Henry Danger episode Meet Cute Crush, when Piper saw a boy she likes, in this episode, Chapa sees a boy she likes.
- In the Henry Danger episode Rubber Duck, Piper mentions to Henry that their parents are on the way home, but they stopped at Nacho Ball, where Henry asks, "the Nice One or the Close One", and Piper screams "the Close One", which we get to see in this episode, as at the beginning of the episode, Danger Force is in the Close One, where it's like a regular fast food restaurant, but at the end of the episode, Ray goes to the Nice One, where they treat it like a fancy restaurant.
- Mandy from the Henry Danger episodes Thumb War and Mr. Nice Guy returns in this episode.
- Ray pretending to call Kunka and nicknaming him Kunk-N'-Stuff, a reference to the Henry Danger store Junk-N'-Stuff.
- Ray liking katanas is a reference to the Henry Danger episode Love Bytes where Ray prizes his new katana.
- Ray pulls out a Ray-gun is similar to the one he used In Henry Danger episode EnvyGram Wall, where he ended up destroying the EnvyGram Wall.
- Mika, Miles, Chapa and Bose seemed to not try and keep their voices down while at Hip Hop Purée, even though they were discussing their superhero identities.
| To view the Chapa's Crush gallery, click here.
|Danger Force episodes|