Season 1, Episode 5
April 25, 2020
At SWAG, the Danger Force are in a rush to pack for their trip to France to protect their national treasures while their hero is on strike. Mika packs Miles' things while Miles is reading a magazine, and Schwoz is dressed as Bose so he could go to Paris to fall in love. Chapa and Bose come down to SWAG with their stuff and the weapons bag; Bose questions how Schwoz is dressed like him. After showing Miles his fake weapons and forgetting one upstairs, Bose goes back up to the Man's Nest while the others accidentally leave without him. The security lasers activate in the Man's Nest and later that night, after four hours, Bose deactivates the lasers. The protocol tells Bose to have some fun while in the Man's Nest, so he runs around with lasers, gives himself a mohawk with Ray's hair products, jumps on a random bed, creates his own ice cream, and watches an adults-only news show (calling its host). Meanwhile, in Paris, the Danger Force arrive at Hip Hop Paris and are introduced to Monsieur Man, on strike until he gets a motorcycle, and the national treasures they must protect. Soon after realizing that Schwoz was disguised as Bose and that they grabbed Bose's weapons bag instead of their own, they realize that Bose was left in Swellview.
They all get worried about Bose but Bose is having a great time, dressed as a cowboy and dancing along to Captain Man's song. Outside, Goomer and the Toddler are spying on the Man's Nest and plans to take control of the Man's Nest after taking care of Bose. They argue when Goomer tries to take a video to get Frankini back together with him, but Bose notices so he transforms into his uniform and notices the real weapons bag. In Paris, the Danger Force try to call Bose but the phone operators are on strike for Monsieur Man, and after a failed attempt to teleport, the Danger Force stop a mime from stealing France's first baguette. Goomer wants to take a video of him smashing the doors to the Man's Nest but the Toddler won't record him; Bose is trying to lift a rock with his mind, but thinks about the doors instead and opens them just before Goomer smashes the doors. Now, with Goomer and The Toddler in the Man's Nest, Bose goes down to SWAG. Meanwhile, Captain Man is trying to find out where the "mime hive" is but the mime sticks to character and doesn't talk; they then suggest to "speak his language" and do the mime tricks with the mime so he will talk, so they play along with an invisible rope trick. Goomer is jumping on the bed and accidentally breaks it, like Frankini said he would. Bose is imagining Boo-Boo-Pew-Pew talking and uses his powers to lift a pencil and activate the lasers in the Man's Nest to defeat the villains. Chapa gives in to the mime but the mime actually traps the Danger Force while the other mimes appear, doing every weird thing that Ray unbelievably said was correct.
Monsieur Man is laughing at the Danger Force's situation when ShoutOut uses her powers to knock down the mimes and AWOL teleports to SWAG, freeing the force; Captain Man starts fighting the mime queen. The Toddler and Goomer are calling the news but Mary is having trouble clicking the video chat button; arguing, the villains access Captain Man's song, confused at what they were watching. Meanwhile, the Danger Force are fighting the mimes and Bose fails with his pencil trick, so he sharpens the pencil; Goomer and The Toddler are dancing to Captain Man's second song. The heroes finish defeating the mimes as AWOL just then teleports back. An alarm sounds to announce that Monsieur Man's strike was over as they buy him a "pretty pink motorcycle". KLVY announces that villains have broken into the Man's Nest when Bose finally activates the laser security system. After finally capturing the mimes, the owner of the place sees all of the damage and the national treasures that have been destroyed. Ignoring this, the Danger Force walk out as Schwoz walks back in with a random woman claiming to be his love.
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz Schwartz
- Dana Heath as Mika (ShoutOut)
- Terrence Little Gardenhigh as Miles (AWOL)
- Luca Luhan as Bose (Brainstorm)
- Havan Flores as Chapa (Volt)
- Zoran Korach as Goomer
- Kerby Joe Grubb as Monsieur Man
- Tom Virtue as C-SPAN Host
- Stephanie Hash as Marie
- Tree O'Toole as Mime Queen
- Brian Michael Jones as Shaque
- Hymnson Chan as Maurceau
- Sam Ly as Marcel
|“||I knew I smelt science in here!||”|
— Ray to Schwoz
|“||French is just English with a very ridiculous accent!||”|
|“||I don't even know where this bed came from!||”|
|“||Kevin! I mean... Bose! I mean... Brainstorm!||”|
— Captain Man
|“||I've made soiled diapers smarter than you!||”|
— The Toddler to Goomer
|“||Shut up, Boo-Boo-Pew-Pew. I'm using my powers!||”|
|“||How are you a bigger baby than me?||”|
— The Toddler to Goomer
|“||The show's over Mary, just smile and wave.||”|
— Trent to Mary
- The title is a spoof to the term "mind games".
- Miles is seen reading one of the comics seen in the after-credit scenes of Henry Danger leading up to the series finale.
- Before the events of this episode, it is revealed that Goomer and Frankini separated.
- This plot of this episode spoofs Home Alone.
- Miles even says, "Did we leave Bose home alone?" referencing the title of the movie.
- The song "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk is mentioned.
- In addition, Captain Man says that he wouldn't sing it because it is "too expensive", which breaks the fourth wall because if it was included Nickelodeon would have to pay for the rights of the song.
- Florida Georgia Line and Liam Neeson are mentioned.
- The lady Schwoz brings in as his true love, was played by the wife of the show's creator, Christopher Nowak.
- The Toddler trying to break into the Man's Nest could be a reference to the plot of the Henry Danger episode Toddler Invasion.
- The blue blaster Bose accidentally fired was the same one Drex had in Back to the Danger Parts 1 & 2 and Captain Drex.
- Ray's Bag of Hair Products returns since the Henry Danger episode Captain Drex.
- Ray's song "I'm Not Okay!" is a reference to Piper's catchphrase from Henry Danger, "I'm not okay!"
- It's also a reference to Ray's catchphrase "I'm okay."
- Sam Ly, who plays Marcel the Mime was Jace Norman's stunt double on Henry Danger (Season 1-2) and Tree O'Toole, who plays the mime queen was also Jace Norman's stunt double on Henry Danger (Season 2-5).
| To view the Mime Games gallery, click here.
|Danger Force episodes|