“Ray Goes Cray”
Season 1, Episode 3
April 11, 2020
At SWAG, the kids are all trying to sit on bouncy chairs but they fail, so Ray zaps the bouncy balls and start asking them questions about the easiest crimes. Schwoz comes in, dressed with baby pajamas and a lollipop in his hand, and Ray puts on a mustache to explain that the kids will have to stop him from taking the lollipop. Each kid try to use their powers against Ray, but fail; Chapa misses and fires at Schwoz, Bose's execution was weak, Mika barely shouted, and Miles tries to stop the test. Suddenly, the alarm sounds and they all turn the room back into looking like a school; Miss Shapen is at the door and has come to inspect the school to give it a license, which SWAG doesn't have. They claim to be going on a field trip and get Shapen out of the room, but she claims to return.
The next day, Ray pretends to teach as he opens the door to Ms. Shapen, who is ready to inspect. They learn more, perform a science experiment, get active, and recite a scene in history, and therefore the school gets its license. Shapen talks about the kids that will be attending the school and if they do not take them then they will get shut down; some cops come in hearing that phrase and carry Miss Shapen out. In the Man's Nest, they all come up with crazy ideas to stop the kids and agree to make them leave on their own. The next day at SWAG, Bose pulls out chairs that have big flaws and explains his plan to scare the new kids with a ghost impression. Chapa remains in the closet with a chainsaw, Miles plans to wait for destiny, and Mika starts explaining her plan when Ray interrupts to explain his 'test of strength' plan to make hit the hammer on a button to launch Schwoz into the air. Then, the new kids come in with positive attitudes, and Ray likes them to he pulls them all into the closet where Chapa turns the chainsaw on and reminds them of their plan and slaps Ray to get him on board. Later, Ray is teaching about math when Chapa shocks Miriam even though she is grateful for the times where she was not in pain. Bose uses his powers to simulate a ghost by lifting a pencil, but the new kids are still too positive. Ray pulls Percy up to get Schwoz to ring the bell, but a boom stone makes Percy launch up and fall, but he is still positive on being able to fly.
That night in the Man's Nest, the tired heroes come in through the tube and accidentally use their powers when yawning. They are tired because they were taking care of the emergencies they missed during the day while the new kids were there, but Schwoz breaks the bad news that there are more emergencies, and that Ray will turn bad because he hasn't gotten enough sleep. Ray gets a bacteria-filled mayonnaise and threatens to throw it at the new kids. They plan on not sleeping, but they sleep as soon as they get to school, but the new kids wake them up. Ray is at the door as they all try to run away from the school to avoid Ray, so they put the new kids into the closet. Using their powers, they take care of Ray and spill the mayo on Ray's head, which later causes his hair to fall off. Meanwhile, Miss Shapen comes back through the door announcing Miriam and Percy's new school that is much more fancy and better for the kids. Miss Shapen takes the new kids out of the school even though the kids are sad to leave. The kids think that Miles' destiny plan was correct, but Mika exclaims that it was her plan that succeeded, even though the other kids are ignoring her and walk out of the room, much to her dismay.
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz Schwartz
- Dana Heath as Mika (ShoutOut)
- Terrence Little Gardenhigh as Miles (AWOL)
- Luca Luhan as Bose (Brainstorm)
- Havan Flores as Chapa (Volt)
- Jill Benjamin as Sharona Shapen
- Glory Joy Rose as Miriam
- Jacob Farry as Percy
- Damion Poitier as Buster
|“||We'd better find some Eds!||”|
|“||Whatever brings you to our modest and totally real school?||”|
— Ray to Sharona Shapen
|“||I'm sorry, I can't get over this. When you were at the bus station, where did you go to the bathroom?!||”|
|“||Cheerio, kiddies! Who wants some mayonnaise?!||”|
— Ray to Miriam and Percy
|“||SWAG forever I say!; and so say I!||”|
— Miriam and Percy
|“||What kind of gifted school is run by an old bald guy in a wheelchair?||”|
— Sharona Shapen
- This episode was originally titled Captain Mayonnaise.
- Mr. Clean is mentioned.
- Chapa having a mask and a chainsaw is a reference to Jason from the Friday the 13th movies.
- Ray being bald and in a wheelchair at the end of the episode is a reference to Professor X from the X-Men franchise.
- It is revealed that when Ray doesn't get enough sleep, he turns bad until he can sleep again.
- The name of the creator of the series, Christopher Nowak, is seen in the text on the board in the classroom.
- Bose saying "...a Brainstorm is brewing" is a reference to the line from the extended theme song, Brainstorm is brewing, AWOL ready to bolt.
- Chapa shows her violent side more in this episode.
- This episode has the lowest amount of viewers.
- Havan Flores was actually sick during filming of the scene where she shocks Percy and Miriam, so she had a stunt double for that scene.
- Sharona Shapen from Henry Danger returns in this episode.
- Sometime after the series finale of Henry Danger, Sharona Shapen got fired from Swellview Junior High School.
- It is revealed the memory wiper got destroyed after the fight in The Fate of Danger: Part 2.
- Chapa's stolen phone from Game of Phones is mentioned.
- Some moments from The Fate of Danger: Part 2 were mentioned.
- In the beginning of this episode when Ray disguised himself as his evil self, it is a reference to Opposite Universe.
- September 11, 2020 (United Kingdom)
| To view the Ray Goes Cray gallery, click here.
| To view the Ray Goes Cray transcript, click here.
|Danger Force episodes|