“The Danger Force Awakens”
Season 1, Episode 1
March 28, 2020
Schwoz is teaching the kids about L.I.E. (Lying is Everything) so they can keep their identities secret from everyone. The kids all complain, saying that they never asked for superpowers and that it wasn't their fault that the Omega Weapon blew up when Captain Man and Kid Danger fought Drex. They retell the origin of their powers and Mika reminds everyone that she doesn't have superpowers yet. Schwoz, annoyed, tries to get the kids' attention when Captain Man jumps down from somewhere yelling, "This is not a drill!" The kids all panic to get ready for the mission. They frantically get up to the Man's Nest and eventually blow a bubble and transform into their supersuits. Captain Man then tells them that it was not a drill and that it took them an hour and a half to get ready, and Schwoz asks who burnt the couch (it was Chapa but she claims that it was Bose).
The kids tell Captain Man that maybe if there was a real crime then they would be able to pull it all off, but Ray tells them that there is a crime drought because he and Kid Danger locked all the criminals up in Swellview Prison. Schwoz tells Ray to respond to his emergency texts, but when questioned about it, Ray tells the kids that he needs to help his fat aunt get cleaned in a car wash. In reality, Ray went to arrest two petty criminals who stole a goat from the zoo that can say the word 'butt'. He tells them that he would rather drag them into the woods than to take them to prison because he does not want to risk the kids finding out about him fighting crime without them. That is when KLVY News shows up, asking him what he is doing and noticing the goat; Trent Overunder tells the cameraman to start filming due to the news but Captain Man zaps everyone and they fall unconscious. Captain Man releases the goat into the wild and then cautiously steps over the unconscious bodies. Later that night, back at Mika and Miles' house, the kids gather and come to a consensus that something isn't right. Mika tells them that if lying is a big part of being a superhero, then Ray has been going off to fight crime and pretending that there is a crime drought. They are interrupted by her parents who are confused at why Bose was knocking at their door. The next day, Ray tells the story about how he had a fight atop a train when he gets a call from Schwoz telling him that there is an emergency. Once again, Ray is questioned about where he is really going, and he tells them that he is going to the haircut store to get frosted tips but it might be a small haircut that 'they won't notice'. The sidekicks suit up and get Miles to teleport them to Swellview Prison, just as Schwoz enters back into the school.
At Swellview Prison, the Danger Force find Captain Man about to stop a kid and two thugs from breaking his grandpa out of prison because he owed him money. Captain Man tells the sidekicks that he will handle the bad guys on his own and that the new heroes aren't ready yet, however, Mika gives a speech about how being a hero is not about powers. Trying to prove themselves, Chapa gets stuck in the bushes, Miles and Captain Man get stuck in the wall, and Mika and Bose get in the grasp of the thugs. Captain Man still doubts them, but Mika is upset and screams, which ends up finally activating her superpower and sonic-screaming open the wall to the prison. Bose is now trapped under a thug after trying to use his telekinesis to hit him with their drill. The grandfather appears and the kid chases after him in the prison. Suddenly, villains like The Toddler, Frankini and Goomer, the Beekeeper, Dr. Minyak, Jeff, the Time Jerker, Jack Frittleman, the Thumb Buddies, and more. While escaping, each villain delivers a quote. Through each wave of breakouts, Frankini reappears in a different outfit making an entrance again. As the villains escape, Mika is still excited about her power, Bose proves that the 'crime drought' is over, but Captain Man is not amused because every villain just broke out of prison and now they have to get them back in.
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz Schwartz
- Dana Heath as Mika (ShoutOut)
- Terrence Little Gardenhigh as Miles (AWOL)
- Luca Luhan as Bose (Brainstorm)
- Havan Flores as Chapa (Volt)
- Mike Ostroski as Dr. Minyak
- Frankie Grande as Frankini
- Zoran Korach as Goomer
- Ryan Grassmeyer as Jeff Bilsky
- Jeremy Guskin as Beekeeper
- Alec Mapa as Jack Frittleman
- Joey Richter as Time Jerker
- Jim Mahoney as Joey
- Arnie Pantoja as Mark
- Jonathan Chase as Brian Bender
- Antonio D. Charity as Herman
- Nakia Burrise as Angela
- Reko Moreno as Hector Managua
- Connor Monical as Fannie
- Riley Webb as Crank
|“||I'm already great at lying, watch. I am so wearing pants right now!||”|
|“||I finally get to hurt someone!||”|
|“||Get to the Man’s Nest! Hit the chairs, let’s go upstairs! Up to the nest and make the arrest! Everyone get seated so bad guys can get yeeted!||”|
|“||I ended up in a bird's nest instead of the Man's Nest. Buncha' dang eagles made me eat a worm!||”|
— Miles to ShoutOut
|“||It's my costume now. I have the power to do nothing!||”|
— Bose, in ShoutOut's costume, to ShoutOut
|“||I'm over here dropping dope rhymes but none of you poops are even paying attention.||”|
— Captain Man
- This is the first episode of the season and series.
- This is the first episode to air in 2020.
- The title is a spoof on the 2015 film Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- The events and quotes of The Fate of Danger: Part 2 are retold by the Danger Force in this episode.
- It is revealed that Schwoz built the Man's Nest one year before this episode and was going to give it to Captain Man for his birthday.
- Captain Man and Miles break the fourth wall in this episode; Miles says that Captain Man will need the Danger Force's help to capture every villain that broke out of prison, and Captain Man replies "Probably need like a hundred hilarious missions to do it. Maybe more." and they look into the camera.
- The final scene of the Henry Danger series finale, The Fate of Danger: Part 2, led up to this episode.
- This episode, in particular, takes place three weeks after the final scene of The Fate of Danger: Part 2.
- Captain Man has a modified suit since his appearance in Henry Danger, including new shoulder pads and gold and silver outlines.
- An image from the Henry Danger episode The Rock Box Dump with Kid Danger is seen.
- A video from the Henry Danger episode Danger & Thunder is shown.
- While Ray tells the kids about his fight on top of a train, the board says 'My Fight Atop a Literal Train', which is a reference to Henry Danger: The Musical, where those lyrics were sung in the Bro Song.
- The gum tubes for the Danger Force are the same as seen with Henry and Jasper in the end of The Fate of Danger: Part 2.
- The Thumb Buddies have changed appearance since the events of Thumb War. Mark no longer has purple skin, and Joey has less hair and no longer has a bigger leg.
- Schwoz blows a 'hey horn', in which Chapa replies to never hey horn a woman, and then not to tell a woman to relax, which is a reference to Henry Danger when Charlotte told Henry to "never tell a woman to calm down."
- In the last scene, Chapa getting trapped in a bush is a reference to her getting trapped in a bush with Captain Man and Kid Danger in the Henry Danger episode Game of Phones.
- September 4, 2020 (United Kingdom)
- October 3, 2020 (France)
| To view the The Danger Force Awakens gallery, click here.
| To view the The Danger Force Awakens transcript, click here.
|Danger Force episodes|