Season 1, Episode 4
April 18, 2020
In costume at SWAG, Ray walks in asking to cut the chatter, even though they were silent already; so he comes back into the room saying the same thing but this time asking the kids to chatter. To announce the day's agenda, Ray pulls out a file filled with crime cases for them all but Mika went ahead to digitize them on the Smart Board; instead of recycling the file like Mika suggests, the other kids suggest to throw it away and burn it, and Ray agrees. He zaps the file and it lights fire so Mika gets the extinguisher to put it out. Ray reads off some crimes, such as a garden gnome robbery and someone throwing said garden gnome at Scary Gary, and a robbery at the library, which gets the kids excited to stop that crime because they treasure libraries, even though Ray thinks otherwise. Uninterested, Ray reads the details to the crime which states that every book was stolen instead of his own book, which makes him mad. He punches a jelly donut and the jelly splatters onto Bose, who acts like he is weakened. The fire starts again and Mika grabs the extinguisher, much to the others' enjoyment. At the Man's Nest, Bose and Miles are stretching when Captain Man shows the kids a list of suspects for the robbery, which includes every criminal in Swellview and people that Ray hates, including Chapa. Mika suggests searching The Beatin' Dungeon during Villains' Only Night disguised as villains to see if any criminals are bragging about the library robbery. They add face painting to the TBD Fakebook Page and even more villains are excited to come, so Miles yells for Schwoz to see if he could do it and he comes down via cable while reading Captain Man's book to answer. Bose walks out threatening to "steal another garden gnome" if Schwoz doesn't get him a dog.
Bose is on his headphones listening to music when Miles calls him over to put on the villain uniforms. Confused, Bose thinks they are now villains but the others remind him of the plan. Schwoz gives them the bad-guy gumballs and tells them to not whine with what they get. Miles groans, much to Schwoz's dismay, Mika suggests a friendly name due to her dark appearance but Schwoz corrects her and gives her the Mangling Stick with dry blood on it. Schwoz tells Chapa her persona and interrupts her to tell Bose his persona and story; Mika gives Bose the stick when he requests it. About to leave, Ray walks in in his new costume as Hawkfist even though the kids question every aspect of it. Schwoz denies that Ray can't fly but Ray thinks he can; he jumps out the door and tumbles down the mountain cheering and grunting. At TBD, Mika is talking, Chapa is standing around, Miles pulls food from his beard, and Ray and Bose are at the food table glancing at each other for awhile. The Butcher gathers everyone's attention to deliver a thanks and speech greeting to the villains and announce the evil face painter. Betty Blades interrupts him by throwing a rocket blade but The Butcher continues talking. The villains follow him and meet new villains; Chapa and Ray talk with the Lizard Twins and discuss Ray's absurd story and name; he changes it after the Lizard Twins give great suggestions. Meanwhile, Mika is obviously trying too hard to act evil and tells about her crimes that are double the bad things the other villains think of; she then asks about the robbery with no response afterwards. Miles and Chapa ask Doug the Thug if he knows the robber, but he thinks it is too evil compared to his crime, which Chapa explains to expand from a hospital to the whole city being flooded by breaking Swellview Dam (Miles looks at her in awe as Chapa and Doug become friends). Schwoz is painting Bose's face with him trying to eat the paint that "looks like frosting" when the Lawn Ranger comes over announcing that he doesn't have to move from his mother's basement. Ray tells the Lizard Twins the entire long title of his book when they are amazed that he even wrote one. They once read it at an evil book club and when they said it was stupid and couldn't get through the first 'capters', Ray knocks over one's drink and runs into the friendly Lawn Ranger before walking away. Mika finds the book thief and laughs along with him but when he says that he burns, shreds, and tears to wipe his face with them, she uses her powers and reveals herself as ShoutOut and Schwoz uses his cable to escape. All the villains stare at her.
Mika is pinned against the wall as the villains gather to discuss their ideas to dispose of Mika; the Lawn Ranger suggests a bunch of grass-related ideas but the villains contradict his ideas. Chapa suggests some too but Miles reminds her that they have to save her (and Ray brags about his many new names before grabbing a donut from Miles' beard for his plan). He pretends to claw up Mika as the crowd cheers him on and uses the jelly from the donut to act as blood, but Betty Blades tastes it and proves it to be fake with the crowd of villains. Miles teleports Mika out of the building, Bose announces his superhero presence and Chapa uses her lightning bolts to knockout The Butcher. Suddenly, Captain Man comes in annoyed about their opinions about his book and starts to fight each villain solo; Bose uses his powers to get a cup of milk to hydrate and prepare to fight but Chapa's lightning reflects off of Betty's blade and knocks Bose over; she scares Betty away by turning her hands red. Captain Man keeps fighting and destroying the place while the Lawn Ranger is behind the bar and eventually running away scared (as well as another criminal who jumps through the wall himself); Chapa and Bose get the book thief and bring him back to the Man's Nest where Captain Man and him are stuck in chairs by a fake fireplace where Ray is going to read the intro, 32 capters, epilogue, alternate ending, and cartoon tutorial, much to Steven's disappointment. The other kids are drinking chocolate milk and Miles doesn't get some so they all start arguing while Ray shushes them as he begins reading.
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz Schwartz
- Dana Heath as Mika Macklin (ShoutOut)
- Terrence Little Gardenhigh as Miles Macklin (AWOL)
- Luca Luhan as Bose O'Brian (Brainstorm)
- Havan Flores as Chapa (Volt)
- Avianna Mynhier as Girl Lizard
- Zach Zagoria as Boy Lizard
- Girvan "Swirv" Bramble as Kyle/Dead Bull
- Chloe Beth Jones as Betty Blades
- Jonathon McClendon as Book Thievin' Steven
- Lamont Young as The Butcher
- Dominic Pace as Doug the Thug
- Jason Gibbs as The Lawn Ranger
- Gene Freeman as Marsellus
|“||Alright everybody, cut the chatter!||”|
— Captain Man
|“||Better than spending six to eight days walking all over town, collecting criminal teeth to get that sweet sweet coin from the Tooth Fairy until we randomly happen upon some criminal that admits to stealing the books? I'd like to hear it.||”|
— Captain Man to Mika
|“||We're bad guys now?||”|
|“||I just came up with a great bad guy persona for myself. I wanna be... Bad Bose!||”|
|“||I'm not thinking at all... that's my secret.||”|
|“||It took me all night to make these bad guy gumballs, so the rule is: you get what you get and you don't get upset; No frowny-making, no head-shaking, no belly-aching, no offense-taking. You just chew and blow and off you go!||”|
— Schwoz to the Danger Force
- After this episode premiered, the kid cast of Danger Force appeared in the new episode of All That.
- This is the first episode to be directed by a cast member.
- Schwoz has a minor role in this episode due to his actor directing the episode.
- Schwoz's costume resembles the famous painter, Bob Ross.
- This is the second episode to not feature any recurring characters.
- Ray's Hawkfist persona is a reference to Batman and name a reference to Hawkman.
- Bose wanting to see who Book Thievin' Steven really was under the mask is a reference to the classic unmasking in the Scooby-Doo franchise.
- The host of Villains Night is named The Butcher and he’s a reference to the PBS Kids villain from the TV show WordGirl.
- Doug the Thug is referencing the character Doug "The Thug" Glatt from the 2011 hockey film Goon.
- The Lizard Twins, Kyle/Dead Bull, and The Beatin' Dungeon return since their appearance in the Henry Danger episode Rumblr.
- Captain Man and the Danger Force going undercover as villains is similar to the Henry Danger episode Danger & Thunder where Captain Man, Kid Danger, and Phoebe Thunderman went undercover as villains.
- Ray talking about drawing a cartoon version of himself could be a reference to The Adventures of Kid Danger.
- Schwoz uses the same Grappling Hook Henry took from Kyle/Dead Bull from Rumblr during their fight.
- Ray says "It all just kind of cap-enned", mentioning the theme song to Henry Danger and Danger Force.
- Ray also refers to his Dad as an Irresponsible Scientist reference from the Henry Danger theme song.
- April 25, 2020 (Canada)
- September 25, 2020 (United Kingdom)
- October 22, 2020 (Germany)
- October 22, 2020 (Italy)
- October 24, 2020 (Latin America & Brazil)
- October 25, 2020 (France)
- November 1, 2020 (Hungary)
- November 1, 2020 (Czech Republic)
- November 8, 2020 (Spain)
- November 18, 2020 (France)
- November 18, 2020 (Poland)
| To view the Villains' Night gallery, click here.